Saturday, November 26, 2011

Chapter 1

  If you're reading this, which I'm guessing you are since you're well...reading it, then I hope you enjoy learning about our miserable little lives and feeling happy for yourselves. Well actually, no, our lives our pretty cool. But once in a while, when you're incapacitated, and all you can think about is pain...well you begin to rethink your life.
  It started with my having a normal day at school I guess. I was the popular girl. The one everyone knew. The one everyone followed. The one everyone admired. But at the same time, the one everyone hated, or made rude comments about. I mean, I never got it. It's so much better to say something to someone's face than behind their backs, right?
  Well anyway, that's not really the point. My school was a normal school, with normal kids and everything. My brother Spencer, who was 17 at the time, was as annoying as could be, and my identical twin, Sarina, lived her 15 year old life completely the opposite way I did, being the nerd of the school.
  So I was at school, and then all of a sudden I heard my sister calling me. "Savannah!"
  "Sav," I corrected. Man, I hate being called my full name. Too pretty. Too elegant. Too ugh.
  "Yeah. Whatever. Anyway, we need to go. You know how the school office just called us and you conveniently didn't hear your name?" I couldn't stop my innocent smile from appearing then. "Well, anyway, we need to go home early today."
  "What? Why?" I complained.
  Sarina looked confused. Slowly, and cautiously, she asked, "Since when do you care about school?"
  "L.O.L. Just kidding. J.K. Do you not understand sarcasm? Let's go." I began walking outside, to where all the cool kids usually hang out.
  "Um. Sav. We kinda need to leave through the office?"
  I sighed. "Cover for me," I said, ignoring her. "I have my own ways of getting out."

No comments:

Post a Comment